Join our team. Are you up to the challenge?
Our scientists and engineers work remotely, typically from their homes located all around the world, with lots of virtual interaction with the team. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and (most importantly) the chance to make a difference.
Staff Software Engineer
As a Staff Software Engineer at Cobalt Speech and Language, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with world-class speech scientists to develop specialized software for customers in a variety of industries. You will design and build deliverables for specific projects in such a way that the core capabilities can be packaged and effectively utilized for other customers in the future.
The successful candidate will be:
- Proficient coding C/C++
- Familiar with Python and/or Go
- Experienced developing enterprise software products
- Excited by the prospect of learning cutting-edge technologies in speech recognition, natural language processing, and machine learning
- Versatile and interested in the full software stack, from APIs to algorithms to build and deployment scripts
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to collaborate effectively with a virtual team
If you are a fantastic fit in this role, please send your resume with a brief cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should include the role you are applying for, your primary contact information, and what days/times would be best to reach out based on your timezone and preferences.
Interested in working with us but don't see an open position?
Forward your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself. Your cover letter should include your full name, phone number, email address, and a story, an accomplishment, and/or reasons why you'd like to join the Cobalt team.